Views: 38 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-01 Origin: Site
Suitable for the following printers:
HP OfficeJet 251dw/276dw/3610/3620/6100/6600/6700/7110/7510/7610/7612/8100/8600/8610/8615/8616/8620/8625/8630/8640/8660/9010/9012/9013/9014/9015/9016/9018/9019/9020/9022/9023/9025/9026/9028/9012
When you use the above printer and encounter problems such as print system problem, ink system problem and printer system problem, you can, if the cartridge is not defective, check the printhead to fix the problem.
First, check if your cartridge has a printhead latch. If there is a printhead latch and it's normal, then apply the following steps to deal with the problem.
Reset the printer
1. Disconnect the printer from the power with the printer turned on;
2. After 60 seconds, reconnect the printer to the socket;
3. Restart the printer and check if can work normally;
4. If the error message still exists, please move to the next steps.
Reinstall the printerhead
(Picture from: HP. Inc official website)
1. Open the cartridge access door and wain until the cartridge stops moving;
2. Unplug the power cord from the printer;
3. Lift the carriage latch and then the printhead. Put the printhead back into the carriage and wiggle the printhead left and right;
4. Lower the latch to lock the printhead and close the access door;
5. Reconnect the power cord to the printer and check if the error message still exists;
6. If the problem is not solved, repeat the above steps up to three times.
Note: if there is no printhead latch, then you can skip step 2.
If the above troubleshooting steps could not solve your problem, you could purchase a new printhead for replacement or ask after-sales service for help.
You can find your printhead part number that suits your ink cartridge from the following table:
Ink cartridge Number
Printhead Part Number
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Asia Pacific, Japan
All brandnames and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners and are used for identification purpose only.