Views: 36 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-07-24 Origin: Site
If you’re a printer user, you've likely seen error messages like "cartridge problem", “Low on Ink”, “Incompatible Cartridges”, etc. If the HP 91X series is the model of your cartridge, you should check this article out because it explains how to fix “Incompatible Cartridges” problem:
Take HP 915 cartridge as an example:
Error message: Incompatible Cartridges
Cause: Incorrect cartridge model. For example, putting a 910 cartridge in a printer that requires a 915 cartridge.
Solution: Install the right cartridge.
To solve the issue with the ink cartridge, you can also try the following methods:
1. Double-check the cartridge model
Open cartridge access door.
Check the cartridge model.
If you use a wrong cartridge, you need to replace it.
2. Check whether the protective tape on the ink cartridge has been removed
The plastic protective tape should be removed from a new cartridge.
Otherwise, the printer may not recognize the cartridge.
3. Restart the printer
If the problem is still not resolved after trying the above methods, you can try restarting the printer.
Turn on the printer and unplug the power cord when the printer is ready to print.
Wait a few minutes and then plug the power cord back in and restart the printer.
1. Carefully check the model of the cartridge you need to buy.
2. Do not unwrap the external packing until the cartridge is ready to be installed.
3. To get the best printing results, it is recommended to use up one cartridge within six months.
4: Keep ink cartridges at room temperature and away from sunlight and heat.
All brandnames and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners and are used for identification purpose only.